Chemical Resistant Diaphragm Pumps (Vacuum Pump) A410 Wiggens
* Chemvak A series are chemical resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps which can be used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries, such as suction filtration, vacuumdistillation, rotational evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration, solid phase extraction and so on.
* A Pumps can be widely used to hard acidic, basic and solvent vapors by utilizing corrosion proof PTFE on all the wetted surfaces.The vacuum chamber and the drive chamber are separated andsealed, Ensure a longer working life of mechanical components
* Chemvak A series pumps are driven by Diaphragm, without the need of lubricant, regular oil changes and maintenance; with no oil pollution.
* Driven direct by motor with no additional belt-driven transmission; the quality vibration-proof assembly makes Chemvak A series run at the lowest noise level among all other equivalent pumps.
* Cost-effective, reliable, unique structural design, noise less than 50dB.
* A variety of models are available to meet the various needs of the laboratory, with a minimum vacuum of up to 8 mbar.
* Every motor of Chemvak A series pumps has a built-in thermal protection device to shut off the pump automatically when overheated and then resume working when the temperature cools down.
* No pollution when working.
* Can be used for suction of high temperature steam or Condensate
* Overheat protection and power insurance
* Chemical resistant design
* Suitable for corrosive gases and steam media
* Environmentally friendly design
* Strong tightness
|Max. powe (W)||95|
|Max. vacuum (mbar)||13|
|Max. Flow Rate (L/min)||25|
|Motor Speed (rpm)||1450|
|Number of Stages||Double|
|Noise Level (dB)||50|
Terms & Conditions:
- The product will deliver based on product availability.