Overhead Stirrer Digital 10 Liter 2000rpm Model: RQ-121/D REMI India
Designed to meet the requirements of laboratories demanding wide flexibility of stirring operations, these Direct Drive Stirrers are available in various models. The choice of model will be dependent on the batch size/volume to be stirred.
Multipurpose stirrers for general purpose & PUF stirring
- Heavy duty stirrers for pilot plant, bench scale process & small batch production
- Models also available with digital speed indicators for speed indication & process validation
PMDC Lab Stirrers:
PMDC Stirrers are specially designed for routine laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis, and sample preparations. Stirrers have uniform speed control with a digital RPM indicator which gives speed readouts, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility are required.
RQ-121/D, RQ-126/D, and RQ-129/D models use direct drive motors & are ideal for day-to-day laboratory use with aqueous & low-viscosity liquids such as light oils.
PMDC motor for powerful stirring
- Hollow shaft in Geared models permitting height adjustment
- Reliable performance even in continuous use
- Chuck for easy interchangeability of shaft
- Stepless electronic speed regulator with digital display
- Stirring shaft SS 316; Retort Rods SS 304
|Speed Range||200 – 2000 RPM|
|Operating Frequency||50 Hz|
|Impeller Type||Axial Turbine|
|mAX. vOLUME||10 Ltrs|
Terms & Conditions:
- The product will deliver based on product availability.