UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam WA-60DT Plus
Available on backorder
- Fixed or variable slits (Bandwidths)
- For Stand-alone models, all software methods are included as built-in standard; this eliminates the need of software.
- Online software upgrading via internet helps to keep it updated.
- Data Download-to-PC software expands the data storage to unlimited.
- The stand-alone model has 5 inch screen and the PC model has UV-Vis Analyst software.
- Data can be saved by USB memory device directly.
Model: WA-60DT Plus
Wavelength Range: 190 ~ 1100nm
Spectral Bandwidth: 1 nm
Optical System: Double Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3 nm
Wavelength Repeatability: 0.2 nm
Scan Speed: Hi, MED, LOW, MAX. 3000 nm/min
Photometric Accuracy: ±0.3%T or ±0.003A@1A
Photometric Range: 0-200%T@220nm, 360nm
Stability: 0.0003A/h @500nm
Display: 5 inchs LCD (320*240 dots)
Baseline Flatness: ±0.0005A
Standard Cell Holder: Standard 10mm single cell holder (2 pcs)
Sample Compartment: Standard 10mm pathlength cuvette
Light Source: Tungsten & Deuterium lamp (Pre-aligned)
USB Type A port for USB memory device (Right side)
Output: USB Type B port for optional computer connectivity (Back)
Parallel port for printer
Power Requirement: AC 110/220V 50/60Hz
Dimensions (L x W x H): 589 x 428 x 200 mm
Weight: 22 kg
Supplied with mains cable, electronic user’s and maintenance guide
Included: Cell,10mm,Quartz PK/2
Terms & Conditions:
- The product will deliver based on product availability.